The basic principle of MW-UASB (Upflow Anaerobic Sludge Bed): the main body of reactor can be divided into two areas, the upside and the underside, which are reaction zone and gas-liquid-solid 3-phase separation region respectively. The underside reaction zone is anaerobic sludge blanket with a good sedimentation performance. High concentrated organic wastewater comes into the bottom of reactor by water distribution system, then flows up through anaerobic sludge blanket, which reacts thoroughly with anaerobic sludge, then organic are transformed into methane and carbon dioxide. Gas, liquid and solid are separated out by the upside 3-phase separator. The effluent water's COD removal rate can reach 80% above, volume loading is 510kgCOD/（m3.d）, the bio-gas separated can be used as energy source.
Anaerobic biological treatment makes use of anaerobe's metabolic characteristic, in the condition of not supplying exogenous energy, taking reduced organic matters as hydrogen acceptor, produce methane gas with an energy value. Anaerobic bio-treatment method is not only suitable for the treatment of high concentrated organic wastewater, but also applicable to low concentrated organic wastewater, such as urban sewage, whose influent water COD can be hundreds to tens of thousands mg/l.
In the circumstance of the whole society advocating circular economy, paying attention to resource recycling of industrial waste, anaerobic biological treatment is no doubt a good choice for sewage resource recycling.
1. Anaerobic sludge concentration is high in UASB, average sludge concentration is 20-40gMLVSS/L.
2. Organic loading is high, hydraulic retention time is short. For example, when adopting mesophilic fermentation, volume loading is usually around 10kgCOD/（m3.d）.
3. No mixing agitator, the upstream movement of biogas generated during the fermentation process makes the upper sludge in the sludge bed stay in a suspension state; meantime, the underside sludge layer is also stirred in some extent.
4. Sludge bed doesn't need carrier, save cost and avoid blockage caused by stuffing material.
5. 3-phase separator is set inside UASB, usually sedimentation tank is unnecessary. The sludge separated out by sedimentation area reflows into sludge bed reaction zone. Sludge reflow equipment is often not necessary either, operation power is small.
Attention: This equipment can be designed separated according to the requirement of the customer.
1.Please mark the treatment capacity.
2.Please provide the raw water quality parameters and wastewater production process.
3.Please provide the treated water standard.
4.Please provide available covering area for the equipment and ground bearing.